If your marriage isn’t working. What should you do?
When the unknown feels frightening and issues you have not previously had to face beset you, where do you start? At such a stressful time it is so hard to find the right answer to questions like:
- Is my relationship beyond reconciliation?
- What do I want and what is best for the children?
- Can we afford to break up?
- Can the two of us settle things ourselves? Do we actually need a lawyer?
- Should we try mediation or one of the other alternative dispute processes (arbitration or collaborative law)?
- Can we afford to go to Court, how long is it going to take, and how much is it going to cost?
- Can I save money by instructing a barrister directly (direct access) or can I represent myself (litigant in person)?
- Where do I find the best advice and how do I keep the costs down?
On your own these decisions can be overwhelming, but using our knowledge and experience Divorce Solutions will help you avoid the pitfalls, demystify the legal process and cope with your separation more effectively.
Divorce Solutions aims to:
- Support you and limit the anxiety you may experience
- Explain the complex issues you may face in clear and simple language
- Help you to consider your options and plan your strategy
- Save you money by managing legal cost and time effectively
- Ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible
- Work hand-in-hand with your legal team
- Be by your side for as long as you need us